Tamara M. Rider
- Senior Associate Attorney
Tamara Rider is a civil litigation attorney who practices both in state and federal court. Mrs. Rider's practice ranges from civil litigation, business litigation, employment litigation, and post-judgment collections.
Mrs. Rider has also prepared and/or co-authored two briefs filed with the United States Supreme Court - an amicus curiae brief and a petition for writ of certiorari - as well as co-authored a brief filed with the California Court of Appeals.
While attending the University of California, Los Angeles, Mrs. Rider was a member of the UCLA Women's Swimming and Diving Team and was on the Athletic Director's Honor Roll from 2001 to 2005. Mrs. Rider received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies from UCLA in 2005.
Mrs. Rider received her Juris Doctor degree and Entertainment Law Emphasis Certificate from Chapman University School of Law in 2009.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Post-Judgment Collections
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- Juris Doctor - 05/2009
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 06/2005
- Major: Communication Studies